We are pleased to announce the availability of the new HighDesign R5.2!
In this version we focused on stability, the improvement of existing functionality and compability with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Notable new features are:
• The Apply Hatch at Click method of the hatch tool, that allows the creation of a hatch with one click inside a closed shape or a room enclosed by walls.
• The ability to insert viewports by dragging a sheet from the project browser onto the current layout.
• HighDesign LT can now open and save DWG drawings (model space only).
• Improved support for 3D entities in DXF/DWG models.
• We improved the overall rendering speed (approx. 18% faster) and responsiveness when selecting, deselecting and deleting objects.
For a full list of improvements and bug fixes, see the release notes.
You can download HighDesign R5.2 from the Downloads page or by the checking for updates in HighDesign.
All the latest news about updates, announcements, and much more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1