In this version we focused on stability, the improvement of existing functionality and compability with macOS 10.15 Catalina.
Notable new features are:
• The Apply Hatch at Click method of the hatch tool, that allows the creation of a hatch with one click inside a closed shape or a room enclosed by walls.
• The ability to insert viewports by dragging a sheet from the project browser onto the current layout.
• HighDesign LT can now open and save DWG drawings (model space only).
• Improved support for 3D entities in DXF/DWG models.
• We improved the overall rendering speed (approx. 18% faster) and responsiveness when selecting, deselecting and deleting objects.
For a full list of improvements and bug fixes, see the release notes.
You can download HighDesign R5.2 from the Downloads page or by the checking for updates in HighDesign.